Prizes & Rules
New in 2013, and thanks to the Brewers Community Foundation, on Match Day, eight donors will have their gifts maximized by $1,000! Each Golden Ticket
randomly drawn will earn the selected donor’s nonprofit an additional gift of $1,000. Drawings will be held during the following
times: 7 to 8 a.m., 8 to 9 a.m., 10 to 11 a.m., 12 -1 p.m., 4 - 5 p.m., 5 - 6 p.m., 7 – 8 p.m. and 10 – 11 p.m.
Milwaukee Brewers Tickets:
There will be a one-time drawing after Match Day for one of each of the following prizes (game dates to be determined by the Milwaukee Brewers):
- Single prize of 2 Terrace Level Brewers game tickets. Approximate value $40.
- Double prize of 2 Loge Level Brewers game tickets. Approximate value $110.
- Triple prize of 4 Loge Level Brewers game tickets. Approximate value $220.
- Home Run prize of 4 Club Level Brewers game tickets. Approximate value $240.
- Grand Slam prize of 2 Field Level Brewers game tickets. Approximate value $160.
There will be a one time-drawing after Match Day for one each of the following prizes:
- Home Run prize of 4 Club Level Brewers game tickets. Approximate value $260.
- Grand Slam prize of 2 Field Level Brewers game tickets. Approximate value $390.
Time Warner Cable Packages:
There will be two drawings after Match Day for a gift certificate for six months of Road Runner Broadband Internet service. The value of this package is
approximately $300. Installation included (if applicable). Winners must live in a Time Warner Cable eastern Wisconsin service area – some restrictions
There will be two drawings after Match Day for a gift certificate for six months of Digital Standard TV package which includes:
- More than 240 Crystal Clear Channels
· Premium Channels (HBO, Cinemax, Showtime & TMC)
- Digital converter & remote control
- Installation (if applicable)
The value of this package is approximately $500. Winners must live in a Time Warner Cable eastern Wisconsin service area – some restrictions apply.
- No donation necessary to enter or win. A donation will not increase your chances of winning.
- The sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of Wisconsin who are at least 18 years of age. Only one prize per household can be awarded. Employees of
the Greater Milwaukee Foundation and members of their immediate families are not eligible to participate. The sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state,
and local laws and regulations and void where prohibited by law.
- All nonanonymous donors who make donations on March 14, 2013 to one of the 21 participating nonprofits and/or the Greater Milwaukee Foundation’s Basic
Needs Fund through MatchDayMKE.org will automatically be entered into the drawing. Anonymous donors are ineligible because no contact information will be
available. Entry without a donation can also be made by sending a letter to the Greater Milwaukee Foundation, Attn: Drawing, 101 W. Pleasant St, Milwaukee,
WI 53212, containing name, email address, address and phone number. Mailed entries must be received at the Greater Milwaukee Foundation by 5 p.m. March 7,
2013. Only one entry, automatic or otherwise, per person.
- Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received
- The winners of the sweepstakes will be drawn randomly and announced on the Razoo post event page ( matchdaymke.razoo.com) by March 22, 2013 as well as on the Greater Milwaukee Foundation’s website and social
- The winner is required to provide proper photo identification, and verification of compliance with these rules upon presentation of all prizes.
Participants must be legal residents of Wisconsin and at least 18 years of age.
- The Match Day sweepstakes is sponsored by the Greater Milwaukee Foundation, 101 W. Pleasant St, Milwaukee, WI 53212.
- By entering, all participants hereby agree to comply with these Rules, represent that he/she is eligible, and give consent to the use of his/her name for
publicity purposes without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. All entrants release the Greater Milwaukee Foundation, The Brewers Community
Foundation, Time Warner Cable and their employees, directors, officers and agents, parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, advertising, fulfillment, publicity and promotion agencies from any and all claims or liability in connection with their participation in this promotion. Entrants agree to hold
harmless the Greater Milwaukee Foundation, The Brewers Community Foundation, Time Warner Cable and their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agencies,
officers, directors and employees from responsibility for damages, losses or injuries, including death, personal injury or property damage, due in whole or
part, directly or indirectly, from participation in this promotion or acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize.
- No substitution or transfer of prize or redemption for cash equivalent, except by the Greater Milwaukee Foundation due to unavailability, in which case a
prize of equal or greater value will be substituted. The Greater Milwaukee Foundation reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify this promotion if
not capable of completion as planned, and to award the prizes as of that date as provided above.
- Participation in this promotion may affect the tax deductibility of your gift. Sweepstake winners are solely responsible for all respective federal,
state and local taxes and they should consult their tax adviser.
Prize winners must accept terms and conditions of the prize within 10 days of notification of winning. Notification will take place via phone call,
e-mail and/or certified letter. Prizes must be picked up at the Greater Milwaukee Foundation within 10 days of being notified.